The VIVAER® Procedure
Do you ever feel like you just can’t get enough air?
That’s The First Symptom of Nasal Airway Obstruction.
Nasal airway obstruction feels like you have a congested or blocked nose, and it can significantly affect the quantity of air you can inhale.
What Causes Nasal Airway Obstruction?
There is a triangular area in your nasal passage called the “Nasal Valve.” The nasal valve is made up of three parts:
- The Septum is the narrow ridge of bone and tissue between the two nostrils.
- The Turbinates are fingerlike areas of tissue that warm, humidify, and direct air as it enters your nasal cavity.
- The Lateral Wall is the side tissue that forms the outer wall of your nose.
When one of these parts becomes enlarged it will decrease the area in the nasal valve and lead to a Nasal Airway Obstruction that reduces the airflow through the nasal passages.
Signs And Symptoms Of Nasal Airway Obstruction
- Chronic nasal congestion
- Persistent nasal blockage or obstruction
- Difficulty breathing through the nose
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Snoring and Fatigue
- Inability to get enough air during activities
Traditional Nasal Obstruction Treatments
Home remedies for nasal airway obstruction include breathing strips, nasal dilators, and sprays that may work in the short term but will not provide a permanent solution.
You could choose traditional nasal surgery but it will involve pain, an extended recovery, and end results that may not even be satisfactory.
It is a non-invasive procedure that is performed in our office. It does not involve any cutting or long recovery times. During the VIVAER® procedure, your nasal valve area is gently and permanently reshaped using radiofrequency energy. You will begin to experience noticeable improvement with your breathing immediately after treatment.
VIVAER® Non-Invasive Nasal Airway Remodeling Is A Better Solution.
VIVAER® gives you a treatment for nasal airway obstruction that offers significant benefits without disadvantages. The VIVAER® recovery time and side effects are minimal so that you will be able to be up and moving in no time.
It is convenient, fast, and straightforward.
- It is performed in the comfort of an office setting.
- It requires only a local anesthetic.
- The total procedure time is less than 15 minutes.
- You can return to your normal activities right away.
It is simple, non-invasive, and unique.
- There are no incisions or cutting.
- There is no destruction or removal of tissue.
- There are no implants or exterior changes.
- VIVAER uses a proven, proprietary technology that gently reshapes your nasal airway with radiofrequency.
It is effective, proven, and documented. A clinical study done in the US and Europe has shown that VIVAER® significantly improves nasal obstruction symptoms, previously seen only in invasive surgical treatment. VIVAER® has a 94% response to treatment, an 88% overall patient satisfaction, and 0% device related serious adverse effects. If you think that you may have a nasal airway obstruction schedule with Dallas ENT Today for a consultation!